Waiting for December 2009 to try!!

melcar09

Reaction score
This is the time my spouse will be here for just 2 weeks!! i had to make my period earlier so i could ovulate when he is here!!! Please send me some baby dust and prayers!! I will be taking clomid 50 mg since i have PCOS. Im have been taking follic acid for a month now...I started drinking one glass of grapefruit juice per day, starting today! I'll be getting robitussin soon and ive also started drinking green tea to increase cervical music during ovulation...All I await is the sperm...N I"M GOOD TO GO!!! lool

Lots of baby dust to you!!!! Lx

This is the time my spouse will be here for just 2 weeks!! i had to make my period earlier so i could ovulate when he is here!!! Please send me some baby dust and prayers!! I will be taking clomid 50 mg since i have PCOS. Im have been taking follic acid for a month now...I started drinking one glass of grapefruit juice per day, starting today! I'll be getting robitussin soon and ive also started drinking green tea to increase cervical music during ovulation...All I await is the sperm...N I"M GOOD TO GO!!! lool

Hi hun sending you :dust: may i join you? :flower: i think i 'O' yesturday but missed the boat as hubby was working late and last time we done the baby dance was saturday night, another month with :bfn: -x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->