Waiting for first Sonogram

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
My first sonogram will be next week on the 27th. I am super excited. I scheduled it on May 4th after my first prenatal visit. And the past 16 days has just dragged by. And I still have another 6 days to wait!

Who else is still waiting for their first sonogram? How do you handle the wait? :coffee:

I can't! LOL

I haven't even scheduled my first appointment yet because my midwife won't see me until at least 6 weeks and won't do a scan until at least 8 weeks. It is their weird hospital rules.

Good luck at your scan btw!

I haven't even registered with a midwife yet, I'm going to do it today or tomorrow. We don't get scans til 12 weeks so in for a long wait, although thinking about paying for an early scan just for abit of reassurance. The wait in the first trimester is torture.

Good luck with your scan next week xx

I haven't even registered with a midwife yet, I'm going to do it today or tomorrow. We don't get scans til 12 weeks so in for a long wait, although thinking about paying for an early scan just for abit of reassurance. The wait in the first trimester is torture.

Good luck with your scan next week xx

It is so weird how things work in different parts of the world. If I were naive, I would think everything worked the same as it does here in America. In your case, I certainly would pay for an early one, because I would be too anxious to wait. It is very much torture.

And Thank you!

I don't even know how I made it through to my 12 week scan with my son, especially as I had a mc before him, I was so paranoid. My hubby is confident all will be well and doesn't see the need for an early scan, I on the other hand do not agree.

I don't even know how I made it through to my 12 week scan with my son, especially as I had a mc before him, I was so paranoid. My hubby is confident all will be well and doesn't see the need for an early scan, I on the other hand do not agree.

I would think pest thing would to put your mind at ease so you can relax.

I just wan to know if it is only one bambino, and that it is okay and thriving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->