Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Sophie dont b sad hun we all will have our miracles soon!!! Xx

Welcome friends! I have been ttc for over 6 months now.... married over 3 years to a wonderful man. How about you guys?

Welcome!! :) married for almost a yr and been trying that long lol. Im using opks only and trying not to stress. Are you trying/doing opks,temping etc?

How are my other buddies doing?

Ugh ladies the opks havent arrived yet....and im sick. I have sinus congestion and feel like blah!!! Do ya know whats safe to take that wont effect ovulating or the ttc process?

Welcome friends! I have been ttc for over 6 months now.... married over 3 years to a wonderful man. How about you guys?

Welcome doll,

Been TTC & NTNP for about a year and married for 13 months now to the love of my life..

Hope I don't know hun, I guess robittussin, they say it helps with cervical mucus anyway.:nope::nope:

Hello every one thank you ladies for cheering me me up

Hope I hope u feel better :( i hate being sick

Megan welcome I'm not married yet but been with my oh for 2inhalf yrs and we've been ttc for a few months

You guys are always in my prayers info hope we get it for 2013

The prayers are appreciated. I am 4not days late.... first time since I went off the pill but all the test have been negative. Haven't tested in a few days though....will wait till Friday. Lots of cm, some tinges and nausea. Also very exhausted.

Sophie-thank u cant sleep sucks!! How u?

Prayinglady- thank u i think imma try that.

Megan-sounds promosing gl hun kup!! Prayers and fx for u!!

Sophie-thank u cant sleep sucks!! How u?

Prayinglady- thank u i think imma try that.

Megan-sounds promosing gl hun kup!! Prayers and fx for u!!

I hope you feel better soon hun!!! So I'm trying the SMEP plan and today is the day we start BD'ing everyother day up until O. I'm excited!!! Wish hubby was home now... LOL!

Megan your symptoms sounds good!!! Fx'd hun.

sophie how is the moving? are you settled in now hun?

Lol hey ladies there's so much to try and keep up with lol the movin is going well we actually move next thursday and Friday it's the packing and changing addresses and stuff that's the problem lol

Hope how you feeling today hopefully much better then the last couple of days :) have your opks came in yet ?

Prayinglady yay te fun begins :) how u feeling ?

Megan how's it going feeling ok ad showed her face yet fx hope ur landed the egg :)

Hi ladies im feeling a lil better just cant sleep right :/ but bright side opks come in today bad part of that...the last few days the mail been coming late likenaround 4:30/5 ugh.

Prayinglady: get it girl lol

Sophie:hope the moving gets better...i had to deal with all that when i moved in with the hubby last name change, address etc. Any news about results?

Megan: any updates? Fx for u!!

I hate when I can't get a good rest :( have u taken anything yet?? And yes I'm just taking the progesterone to bring on af and then their uping my dose of clomid to 150mg :/

No update, negative test this am, still no AF. 5 days late. I scheduled an appt at a pregnancy center on Friday afternoon.... so if AF doesnt show up by then maybe I can get some answers.

hey girls my opks didnt come in even tho it said it was suppose to...but tomm for sure!! i will poas lol

megan-i hope you get some answers..maybe its a late implanter and your levels are just not high enough to detect on the test just yet. i read it could happen. gl hun fx prayers going your way

No update, negative test this am, still no AF. 5 days late. I scheduled an appt at a pregnancy center on Friday afternoon.... so if AF doesnt show up by then maybe I can get some answers.

I hope she doesn't show and when you poas it is a BFP!!!

Hope my opks aren't here either but i had 3 left over from last month. I tested yesterday and got a bfn but thats fine b/c it was on cd8. I don't wanna miss the eggie.. :(

Hi ladies my opks came in today!! I never been so excited to poas lol. Here is the first one cd10.
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120913_153448.jpg..obviously neg

Prayinglady-hope u get ur opks soon so we can be poas addicts again lol.

Sophie-how u doing girl?

Megan-how are u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"