Waiting for our own bump!

MsChrissy

Trying for OUR First :]
Reaction score
Hey all. How is everyone doing tonight?! My name is Crystal, but you can call me Chrissy ;) and my wonderful fiance's name is Michael. We live in the Chicago suburbs and have been together for almost 2 years. Engaged for 7 months. We actually met when we were about 6 years old and stayed in touch over the years here & there.. Eventually senior year of highschool, we finally started dating and here we are today! He is a car mechanic for Toyota, and I want to be an elementary school teacher someday. I will be 20 in June and he just turned 20 last November. We are young, but ready and more than excited about our future together! We've been talking about having a baby since we became engaged and now, we are actually trying. We are hoping it doesn't take long! I definitely have babies on the brain 24/7 these days! Please wish us luck! :) I hope everyone gets their baby dust.. Very soon! xox chrissy

:hi: Welcome To BnB! Wishing you a speedy :bfp:

:hi: Welcome to the forum! Good luck TTC!!

hey welcome and good luck me and my partner are near your age im only 21 hes 22 and we got married at 20 and 21 last year after five years together i think u know when ur ready. wishing u a speedy :bfp:

Welcome to BnB, good luck on TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->