Waiting for results

Mdbil

Reaction score
So I had sex on August 8th. 2 weeks later I started feeling nauseous sore breast I've been leaking small amounts of fluid from left nipple only I had a few cramps nothing like pms though some light headed dizziness. Well on August 28th I started spotting and that lasted 2 days and on day 3 I had what I thought was my period it was off and on though for a few days after that. Well I took 3 tests before my spotting started and it was bfn. I still feel nauseous I'm still leaking fluid and I get really light headed and dizzy well I went to the drs the other day and they did a urine test on me. They never told me the results of it and next thing I knew they were coming in a drawing blood. And they told me I wouldn't get the test results til sometime this week. I'm curious to what everyone else thinks??

Instead of speculating phone the office and ask for the results! They can't keep it a secret, lol, and no reason to wait all week for urine.

I've called and they told me I should hear from the drs nurse sometime this week ����

So weird. Maybe they use a reference lab. Hope you hear something soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->