Waiting for scan...

PregNurse

Reaction score
I am exactly 6 weeks today! ...and my anxiety level is through the roof. My scan is in 2 weeks, a couple days after my 8 week mark, but I am dying to know that my little sweet pea is doing okay.

I also took a clear blue weeks estimator and freaked myself out since it still said I was at 2-3 weeks after conception which would still put me at 4-5 weeks pregnant. I know, I know, I have heard how inaccurate they can be and I'm torturing myself :(

Is anyone else waiting for their first sonogram?

Yes, I have mine on Monday (6+3)....even tho this is my second pregnancy, I just need to see little bean flickering away

it's funny everyone talks about how bad the two week wait is, but I find every.single.stage of pregnancy is one wait after another :coffee:

Mine is next Thursday after some bleeding and cramping so I know exactly how you feel!! I had one yesterday and it was so early they couldn't even detect a heartbeat and I am now scratching at the walls waiting for Thursday to hurry up!!

Yes, CB digis put the fear of god into you! I am too scared to do my last one because I don't want it to say 2-3 weeks...

Good luck though hun xx

hey! try not to stress about it. maybe you aren't as far as long as you had thought. i went by the first day of my last period, & at my first ultrasound my baby measured a week & a half less than that. as women, we are pretty in tune with our bodies but you never know how long it takes the little bean to impant, or maybe you don't know when you ovulated exactly, for sure. those clear blue tests can be stressful! but try to remember you could be a little less along than you think! happened to me!

Thanks everyone! Feeling a bit better and counting down the days until my scan! Let me know how all of your scans go! :) good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->