Waiting for shops to put Christmas stock online..

marmaduke

Reaction score
I do wish Asda & Wilkinsons would hurry up & get their Christmas stuff online, it's as if they don't realise there's only 88 days until Christmas.:haha:
I like to see the wrapping paper they have (and clintons) before I go on a spree.

Asda always have a huge choice of decorations too. Oh well, back to browse the Matalan range.

I'm waiting on Wilkos before I buy any paper too. They've had some lovely designs the last couple of years.

my wilkos had a few rolls in store last week! not the full selection i remember two different colored stripy ones

I'm waiting for wilko to go online or in store. I've seen some lovely paper jn matalan but wilko are so much cheaper. OHS mum is round in a bit so I'm going to ask her when they will be in store.

Wilkos gift wrap is online!
Think I shall be getting mine from there again this year, the brown paper with santas on for the kids and the brown stag paper for the adults :) x

Think I shall be getting mine from there again this year, the brown paper with santas on for the kids and the brown stag paper for the adults :) x

I love love love the stag paper!!!

Thanks jesse! x
Just had a look at the decorations, hmmm decisions, decisions.

I'm getting gift bags from Wilko again, they're lovely! Need a gift box though too and the ones I like are out of stock :(

Disney store now have their Christmas clothes and pjs online!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->