waiting for test results (StorySoFar)

kammy23

Reaction score
me an my husband have been together for 5 years married for 1 year and half.
we have been ttc since we got married. we've never been successful and prior to trying we weren't trying or preventing. but it seemed odd to us that it had never happened before we once considered it lucky and now its a real worry!
we tried clomid for two months, sperm friendly lube, vitamins, folic acid ETC!!
and then we found a home sperm count test. the result wasnt the best but not the worst. with my husband being in the army we find it hard to hurry the process along for example hes done the test but we wont get the results until the regiment have finished their 6 week leave!!! i went through a phase of being depressed all i thought about was ttc and when i was next ovulating and constantly testing to see if i was sucessful. i am now in a better place where i know i ovulate through blood tests at the doctors so i know its not the worst situation. but my cycles are irregular from 25 days up to 42. i keep record of every cycle to help me pin point when i ovulate so now i can tell from my cm and the slight cramping i experience. i just want to know if any one else is going through this similar situation - (LTTC and potential secondary infertility) success stories welcome along with any general information!! just nice to have a talk about it !

:DUST:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->