Waiting Game!

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
So today is 14dpo, no sign of af yet as I'm not 100% regular, but im feeling a bit sicky, bloated and have that yucky metal taste in my mouth, all strong signs! Fxd!

Good luck!! I've never experienced the metal taste in my mouth but have heard from a lot of woken that that's their first sign! :D

Are you ttc now Hun? I remember chatting to you a while back just after my bfp. How exciting! Good luck, hope your heading for a bfp.

Hi maryanne!! Yes we are well ntnp really! This is 15dpo now still no af, feeling hungry all the time and headaches but that could just be normal, I'm gonna leave it a few days!

Yes I've had the metal taste in both my pregnancies its awful lol

oh how have you not tested! I had the metal test in my mouth with my last pregnancies! Good luck x

I am officially 10 days late for my period, pretty scared now lol my last period was 9th august, ive also got headaches, nausea and ashes in my hips, but I tested sunday with a cheapy and I think it was negative I had to bin it sharpish as I done it in the toilet in work. I'm also not sure as my last period on the 9th August was 5 days longer than normal making it 10 days long, can anyone work out if I am still late lol its too early for me!!

Still negative as of last wednesday, still no period either, 16 days late now! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->