Waiting Til May to try. Anyone else?

Sarah369

Reaction score
My husband is onboard for our 4th and final baby. Yippee. However Weve decided to wait until May as preferably I'd like to avoid a nov/dec/jan baby as so close to Christmas. So we decided once may is here were full steam ahead.

Anyone else waiting Til may and want to countdown with me?

Hey Sarah!

I'm WTT for our first in April, but as I have fairly long cycles, that might just end up being early May. I want to avoid a baby close do December as well, haha. :)

I have irregular and long cycles too. Always have. But it does make it hard to know when anythings happening.
I average about 37 days. But they are usually anywhere between 33 and 40. Very annoying

I'm WTT in May/June for my second for the same reason aiming to not have a baby close to December & also we're away on holiday the beginning of April & don't fancy feeling sick on a 10 hour flight! My first is 6 years old in July. All of a sudden I just feel soo broody,can't wait to start TTC!

I don't blame you. I found out I was pregnant when I was in Nz and had to fly back to te uk with morning sickness. No fun at all.

I'm so excited to start. The wait is killing me. I'm setting little targets of things that are happening before then to break the wait up

I have irregular and long cycles too. Always have. But it does make it hard to know when anythings happening.
I average about 37 days. But they are usually anywhere between 33 and 40. Very annoying

luckily my cycles are super regular, exactly 40 days. are you chart your temperature to check when your ovulation is?

I'm planning to go off BCP when my last pack ends after Easter and start TTC in May too! DH is going to be interviewing for medical residencies Oct-Jan and will be essentially a SAHD March-July while we wait to move :)

luckily my cycles are super regular, exactly 40 days. are you chart your temperature to check when your ovulation is?

I won't trmp or anything. Will prob just have lots of sex the whole month. I've never temped or anything before. We've just stopped usin protection and said if it happens it happens. So think well go with that attitude again. Hoping it takes the pressure off too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->