waiting till may!

mrstapster

pregnant after MC
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Thought i'd join you all! After having my 1st mc valentines weekend, my DH and I decided that we would TTC straight away .... however nature decided otherwise and I was struck down with scarletina a week later needing very strong antibiotics, I am still recovering. :dohh:

We have decided to wait until May to TTC now, to give my body chance to rebuild it's strength, and also we don't want a baby born over christmas!!! LOL!!

Is there anyone else waiting till may? I can't wait to get back to it my life feels in limbo!!

:hug:

XXXXXXXXXX

Hi hon!welcome to Wtt.I hope your time in here with us is short and sweet.
Im waiting til July but Im sure there are people who are waiting til May (just cant think who off the top of my head!) xxxx

Hiya, we were talking about TTC in May for my birthday, but my OH's head is all over the place, so it could be any time from now on!!!

I also hope your stay is short and sweet and you recover quickly and completely from the Scarletina. :hugs:

xx

I feel exactly as you felt. I mc'd on friday and I want to start ttc as soon as we can. I feel like getting pregnant again is the only way to make things better and get through the pain. I know that I have to give my body a chance to heal though and my Dr has said to try and go through a complete cycle at least before starting to trying again. So I guess that will mean ttc in towards the end of April/ beginning of May with you. As long as I can remain sensible and cope with the limbo until then. Good luck hon.

:hug::hug:

iv just started here in WTT and we are waiting until our daughters second birthday jan 15th 2010, god 2010 that sounds too long....lol i have to wait 6 months from now for medical reasons but me and OH feel it better in just under a year from now so gonna be here for a while ladies yet...lol xxxxxxxxxxx

i wish i was i wish i was! lol
but i might just follow you TTC journal instead! hehe
xx

I feel exactly as you felt. I mc'd on friday and I want to start ttc as soon as we can. I feel like getting pregnant again is the only way to make things better and get through the pain. I know that I have to give my body a chance to heal though and my Dr has said to try and go through a complete cycle at least before starting to trying again. So I guess that will mean ttc in towards the end of April/ beginning of May with you. As long as I can remain sensible and cope with the limbo until then. Good luck hon.

:hug::hug:

Hi peach blossom, I'm so sorry for your loss.:cry: I agree that the only thing that will make us feel better is by getting pregnant again! if i hadn't of been ill my dh and I had decided to try straight away - but I actually believe that by catching this virus it's natures way of making me wait, as i am a very impatient person and want everything now!!! LOL!!! I'm a great believer in things happening for a reason - we need to get our bodies fit and topped back up to optimum health to get ready to grow another bean, and fingers crossed it will be a sticky one this time!!! :happydance:

My cycles are slightly random - 29 days or 41 days, so i'm estimating that i'm on 41 days so should be ready to ttc around 4th May, so it would be great to share the 'limbo' with you!!! :happydance:

xxxxx

My cycles are slightly random - 29 days or 41 days, so i'm estimating that i'm on 41 days so should be ready to ttc around 4th May, so it would be great to share the 'limbo' with you!!! :happydance:

xxxxx

My cycles are anywhere between 28-56 days with no apparent pattern! Going to get some opks so that I can try and guess how long my body is going to go for. Hoping this is a short one... Look forward to limbo-ing with you. Feeling a bit brighter today. :hug:

Glad you're feeling brighter today! I've been hoping for a shorter cycle too. It's definately limbo all round until our first AF, and for the first time I can't wait to see her!!! ... I'd started charting but scarletina got in the way! so i'm just gonna wait... and try to be patient! xxx

we're waiting for the same reason... the being born over christmass thing...

some people might think it's superficial etc... but not me

i was born in may and i've always found it fantastic!
so i really want my baby to be a spring/summer child,
might settle for half of fall too haha...

We are waiting until mid-may to try again.. had a mmc with identical twins early february - I was 9 weeks. The dr told us to wait 3 months.. before ttc.. so we are listening to her! I think we might even wait until June - so we can hopefully have a march baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->