Waiting to miscarry :((

someone23

Reaction score
Just confirmed that I'm going to have a miscarriage. On June 25th hcg was 34 for 12dpo. But today 23dpo it's only 45😢. I know what that means . I'm just going to stop taking prometrium and let things go naturally. They want to repeat labs wednesday but I know it's useless. I'm so hurt:((((

Infinite condolences. Losing your little one is the absolute worst. My heart goes out to you. Be good to yourself and et yourself cry. You will always be a loving mother to your little one. Sending you love and wishing you peace. Endless hugs.

45 is too low for 5 weeks right? Even if it's in the range

From what I know, it is whether the numbers double, not so much the absolute number at one point in time. HCG can vary from person to person and pregnancy to pregnancy.

Sorry for your loss…

I am so sorry hun! But with the low numbers and not doubling I would be concerned too! Cry all you need!

I'm sorry to hear your news hun. As the others say let yourself grieve for your loss and take comfort in the arms of your loved ones. We are thinking of youxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm going through the same thing too :(

Just got ultrasound abdominal and was able to see an implant. Measured 5wks exactly. Couldn't verify sac because didn't do vaginal probe. So if able to see even an implant I think my levels has to be higher than 45.. Correct? Spotting stopped which wAs only brown

I'm not really sure but from what my doc has said they generally can't see anything until hcg is at least 1000.

I'm not really sure but from what my doc has said they generally can't see anything until hcg is at least 1000.

Exactly that's what I thought. The sonoghaper was able to see the start of a g. sac and wAs able to get a measurement. Soooooo. Maybe just maybe there's still some hope.

Maybe a lab error with the hcg level? Are they going to repeat the hcg?

Maybe a lab error with the hcg level? Are they going to repeat the hcg?

Yes I go back tomorrow. Because with a 45 level will you be able to even see a developing sac? Because that's what we saw today and it wasn't even with the vaginal probe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->