Waiting to try after VR

mum2liam

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Yesterday my hubbie had his vasectomy reversal.
We have 3 children together and hubs had his vasectomy weeks after our youngest ( was not the best idea)
So after 5 years he has had it reversed.
Still anticipating if its going to happen or not.
In the past we have had luckily had no issues conceiving.
Im now 38 and hubbie is 44
I do have a very regular 28 day cycle so hoping for us to still be able to have another.
Hoping to have a successful journey and looking forward to being back on here and seeing all you lovely ladies get your BFP xxx

Hi!
We are planning a vasectomy reversal early next year . If it works this would be baby number 7. Vasectomy was done about 3 years ago.
We are both 36

I’m so excited my husband has agreed to try for a third he will be getting his VR ASAP. Mum2liam how was the VR I’m nervous for my hubby as it’s an operation did he get to go home the same day?

Best of luck with your ttc journey after vr, exciting times ahead .my hubby had a vasectomy almost 6 yrs ago , A yr after our 4th child ... Trust me we are happy with our decision BUT we still get broody ... The thought of a vr has crossed both our minds the past few yrs .... we're both 38 now and we'll our kids aren't babies anymore .... Would we be total insane even considering a vr .... Can I ask, how was your dh after surgery ? Did it take a while for you both to decide to go ahead with it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->