waiting to try!

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
why is it that every time we set a date, something else happens and we have to look over all other plans to calculate another good date! which usually ends up being a good 4-5 weeks later than originally planned grrrrrr:cry:
its so annoying, cant we just try now and if life is s**t in 9 months than we'll face it as and when it happens?:hissy: i just dont know what to do with myself!
its like i wanna scream... "ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN!" my ticker is correct but how long for?:dohh: i've already updated it twice!:cry:
i still have my :bfp: tests from when we tested when i was preg with TJ :baby: sad as it sounds i look at them and cry thinking about how great it felt seeing them for the first time!:cry:and will my chance of seeing them be even further away by the end of this or next month because of something random happening?:cry: i love my TJ sooooo much which makes me want another even more :baby:
does anyone else feel like this?:blush: i really need cheering up ladies x x x x:hugs:

Gah!

Although I've not had a LO yet, I do feel your frustration. I'm starting to think there's never a "right" time to get pregnant, but there's no point trying now if OH isn't sold on the idea - it'll only cause arguments further down the line...

Spend the next few months getting things ready for when you're PG and distracting yourself by eating and drinking all the stuff you soon won't be allowed to. Go on fairground rides (OH can look after your LO!), perhaps try a bungee jump or two, and enjoy your special number 1 and your OH before things get even more complicated.

And your LO is lovely x congratulations x

thank you, i know i sound sellfish when i already have a boo-boo but its so disapointing being told one month then being told oh sorry the next one will be the one! x x x

You don't sound selfish - you just sound well educated on what a blessing they can be! Gives me a bit more confidence that I want one too!

:dust: in the hope that the next few months go quickly and succesfully, so you don't get another disappointment

xx

i have been looking at name books and going through tjs bits ebaying the bits that weren't usefull... snow suits, shoes etc its been fun!

the thing is i dont think theres ever a right time to have a baby you jus customize wen bubs here so wat u was saying about dealing with watever in 9months is sooo true and thats wat id do....although i think archie is enough to put any1 of more kids lol u brave brave women lol xx

ooh you'll have to give me some advice, I'm doing my "budget" (hahahahahahaha) at the moment for what I'll need to spend and I don't want to buy stuff that's no use! Any top tips?

just keep it minimal!
dont buy...
bath tub,
bottle warmer,
nappy bin,
outfits for newborns, shoes for newborns

do buy...
7 vests in each size
7 sleepsuits in each size,
outfits after 3months,
a travel system,
bath chair,
bottles even if your breastfeeding,
sterilizer,

can pm me any questions! im off to bed now though i been up since 7am i'm shattered x x x x x keep replying my thread tho guys ! x x x x

the thing is i dont think theres ever a right time to have a baby you jus customize wen bubs here so wat u was saying about dealing with watever in 9months is sooo true and thats wat id do....although i think archie is enough to put any1 of more kids lol u brave brave women lol xx

see this is what i keep saying! men??? lol catch you soon hun! p.s you smell... like roses :rofl: rotten ones! x x x x x x:hugs:

i know you like to thank you shit dont smell but lay a little bit closer see" your roses really smell poo poo poo " !!! night night smel bag x

seen my mates baby today she was so small i forgot how small they are newborn.:baby:
didn't help my broodiness!:dohh: grrrr i have been moving all the furniture round in the living room, looks better and took my mind off stuff! i'm going to do all the rooms and then sell what ever doesn't/wont get used again!
i think it will help me if i try re-act out the nesting phase? :rofl:i am hoping this helps my broodiness. i dunno what i am gonna do once i am finished! :blush:x x x x has anyone else done this?:hugs:

Sounds like a good idea! I feel like I should be doing the same at the moment but that would mean spending spare time away from this forum... lol

i have almost doubled the space in my living room and i still have all of the same things in the room even all of tj's toys! :happydance:
i found 7 pairs of ADULT shoes in her toy box!!! WTF is going on!?!:rofl:
just about to go through paperwork etc,:sleep: i do actually feel alot better for it!:blush:
i have so far washed the curtains, throws, cushion cases, playmats and the cuddly toys (only the ones in the living room) but my word now i have started it feels so good!:happydance:
haven't hoovered yet because LO cries when i do so i usually clean the whole flat then do a once over hoover to stop her getting so upset, seems to be when i switch it on not for the whole duration!:baby:
i have no idea why! i used to hoover everyday when i was preg but now its once a week because of her!:hissy:suppose it gives me an excuse :dohh::rofl::hugs:

My goodness, you're a woman possessed!! When you're done do you fancy doing my house? ;)

Glad you're getting through so much! :)

no! lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:
do you think its a good idea!?! :blush:
i feel as if i may get worse :cry:if i finish all the rooms! i have already filled a box of stuff to sell.:happydance:
all money made through my madness will go towards stuff for tj and the wedding!:cloud9:

Sounds like a great idea to me! You may as well get rid of the stuff you don't need any more and I'm sure you're finding it therapeutic.

I don't know whether it will get worse when you've finished all the rooms, I hope it doesn't x You're doing something great, and your newly decluttered, rearranged house may give you the fresh outlook you need, and of course lots of money to spend on TJ and your wedding! When is it that you're getting married?

Keep me up to date on your progress, and if you really really do get bored after the offer to do my house is still open ;) :rofl:

hahahaaa may well have to do that! :rofl:
i am deciding on whether to clean the nursery or the bedroom next? :dohh:i am putting off the kitchen because OH does the cooking so i'm worried about what dates there will be on things! lol:rofl:
we haven't set a date just yet but we have picked the rings and church, just need to grab the phone number off my mum! :blush:
i will finish doing the flat before i call or i will stress myself out!:hugs:
don't know if you read my other thread called " i have a secret " doing all this de-cluttering will help if we have to move! it will help ALOT!
especially if the move happens in the same week as the wedding!?! which knowing my luck it will , but thats if it even happens! :dohh:
p.s i have some good news... :happydance:
OH said last night... do you think we'll use all these condoms before august?:happydance::happydance::happydance:
must be a good sign right??? :blush::baby:

Oooh great!

Yeah, I did read your other thread, I truly hope that works out for you - it's going to be a very exciting year for you isn't it?! :D v chuffed for you x

well... i get to change my ticker AGAIN! but this time FORWARD!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: i'm gonna get to it and make a whole new thread for my fantastic news!!!:hugs::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->