Waiting To Wait

Hey everyone..
Sorry to ramble so bad yesterday I don't think alot of it really made sense :rofl:
Just thought I'd add an entry today, feeling pretty lousy, I have come on, this being the first period I have had in 8 months is quite weird. I was bleeding lightly when I first had my implant fitted but I have finally come on properly. With all the aches and pains to go with my lovely AF. In a way it's a bit of relief to know that my body is finally getting back into it's normal state, well as normal as it can be with contraception. Here's hoping to regular periods. Hopefully won't be on for 3rd & 4th of jan *fingers crossed.*
Today I have been thinking alot about the future. Will I ever find somone, really? I am quite hard to live with, I have a mixture of my mums and dads personalitys, making me pretty hard to deal with. I am the most laid back person possible, but I have the shortest fuse ever. If that makes sense? Which is a huge part of the reason why me and my ex drifted apart, I guess he got tired of my mood swings and constant nagging. But what man wouldn't? Of course this leads on to the most serious question..Will I ever get married? And will I ever really have a child? I can't see anyone wanting to marry me and make the biggest commitment to me and a baby they can possibly make. Probably not.
Also I have been thinking about my career, I am the most independant person going, I can't stand people paying me off, and I would like to be able to get myself on my feet and move out on my own, and not have any money worries. Which is what most of us want I guess! But I don't want to have to have another person join my mortgage to help me pay for it.. It's hard to explain. I just want everything to be my own. And with so many career prospects it's hard to choose, obviously by June I am going to have the qualification under my belt to beable to do that. But I want to be self-employed, which again I guess boils down to my independancy. I like things to be done my way. But I would have to find the money to open up my salon, build up a good client base and hope for the best. And I am not sure if I really want to go into the hairdressing indrustry.
I thought about midwifery, but again the desire to be self-employed over rules this. And plus the thought of going through uni completely skint doesn't look attractive. I've had enough of being a skint student.
I am looking at the prospect of being a wedding planner, recieved a few brochures through the post and it seems quite attractive. Building my own wedding planning business could rack in a whooping £60,000 per year, providing I become very successful. On average a wedding planner would be paid %15 of the cost of the entire wedding which on average is around £3,000-£5,000 per wedding. If I were to do 10 weddings a year I would be living pretty comfortably.
So yeah, I have been thinking about quite alot. Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Hiya!

I think the wedding planner idea is a good one, if its something you feel you can get really excited about? All i'd say is do your research beforehand, see how much people spend on average on weddings in your area. I'm guessing with this credit crunch people may be having cheaper weddings, or putting off getting married completely? Who knows. But its definitely something that could work - all the best!!

Oh and as for the other stuff - I am sure you WILL meet your man & you WILL get your BFP in the not too distant future - probably before a lot of us who already have OH's & are waiting for them to get their arses into gear LOL!

xxx

Heyy!

May I first say! Of course you're welcome here, just as much as the next girl, so welcome to the group sweetie.

Secondly, your personality sounds very very similar to mine. I can be the most chilled out person and then some one can do a tiny thing to annoy me and the red-mist comes down! haha its tres annoying, but is what gives you that independant edge. and I think it would bid you well if you went into your own business (i.e. Self-employed) as you wouldn't take any messing from anyone!

I definately agree you shouldn't do something you're not enjoying, you only live once so make the most of it. Also, you don't want to put all your savings into a business you don't really like, it may end in tears. the wedding planning as Lauraloo, sounds like a brilliant idea, chase it if you want it. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly chick!

As for the boyfriend situation. I read an earlier post by a lady (sorry I don't remember the name of the lady.) but she mentioned she wasnt even looking for a boyfriend and out of nowhere shes got herself a lovely baby and a loving husband to be. it just goes to show, you never know whats around the corner. So I guess what Im trying to say is, chin up chick, you'll get your prince charming. :)and if not, well you've always got us to chat away to. :happydance:

sorry for the LOOONNNNGGGG reply! haha

Lou
x x x

Everyone has their faults - I am the sort of person that wants things now and am really impatient, I also have a short fuse can be in a good mood one moment and someone will say something that upsets me and thats it I am in a bad mood - anyway the point I am trying to make is that H loves me despite these faults, he met me when I was at a low point in my life and he turned everything around for me.

Do you have any single friends that you can go out with, this is how I met my H out on a girls night out in a club - you never know what is round the corner.

I am also independant and am trying to save money for when we have kids as I want to be able to help H when things are a little tight so its not too much stress on him - its not a bad thing

Good luck with your career choice xx

Hey girls :) Thanks for your supportive replied :D
I feel most attracted to this idea, I can cope under pressure and I am pretty organised (most of the time, excluding christmas :rofl:) I'm just generally shopping around for ideas right now. I have a pretty wild imagination which what makes wedding planning stand out. And you only need to do a 2 day course which is in Northants, right next door to me. After you finish the course you will have a variety of jobs offered to you and you basically go from there. OR there is a IWPP (International Wedding Planning Professional) course which is a course you do at home in your own time. So I have til june to decide which to go with, if I go for wedding planning lol!
I'm not so sure about meeting my man and having children before any of you lmao! I'm hoping that once I have some kind of business sorted out and it has taken off I plan to move abroad, staying there for 6 months and returning here for 6 months. I would build another branch of my business where ever I move to and kind of alter between the two. If all worked out well I would have a buzzing business in two countries and be raking it in. If I happened to meet OH and have a baby in the process though, so be it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->