Waiting until December :) I need WTT buddies!

zoe2010

Reaction score
Some of you may have read some of my posts, but if you haven't I will give you the quick run down. Because of insurance we are now waiting until December to try. Our insurance will kick in in January so in December it's on :) Anyone wanna wait with me. And any tips for getting my body prepared before we start trying?

I'll join you! I'm tentatively putting December as our date to start trying. Hopefully hubby gets fully on board by then!

We're waiting until December too! It was going to be September/October, but my husband had some health issues and we want to put a bit more time between them and trying.

It seems so near and yet so far!

How are we all doing, ladies? It's not really that far away - do you have any goals before you start?

I need to register with a doctor - we've not long moved house and I filled in all the paperwork and handed it in months ago but haven't been for my initial medical yet, oops! My husband did his the week we moved in.

I'd also like to get into some healthier eating patterns, and get the house in order a bit.

hello ladies. i am also WTT till Dec 2016. im so eager i cant wait. i have just purchased nature'sfield fertility support just to help restore my body and hormones to normal as i am just getting off BC.

Dec surely seems so far away.

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm getting my iud removed in January 2017 when our son will be a year old and we plan to start trying once my period returns.

To get myself ready I have 40 lbs. of pregnancy weight to lose, ugh.

We were really fortunate and got pregnant our first cycle trying with our son. We used the sperm meets egg plan and we both took maca root daily. I also fed DH folic acid which is supposed to be good for male fertility. We ate lots of fruits and leafy greens and I worked out and did yoga 6 days a week and really focused on my deep breathing and visualized myself getting pregnant.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->