Waiting until June

m_t_rose

Mommy of Jacob and Julia
Reaction score
My DH and I ahve decided to wait until June to start ttc and we will officially start TTC on our one year anniversary. I have some weight to lose and just wanted to get into better shape before TTC. I am 20 and my DH is 21. We know we are pretty young but we also know what are priorities are. We also know it may take a while for us to concieve because he had torsion as a kid twice so it may have affected his spem quantity. I have also decided that I am going to start taking prenatal vitamins 3 months prior to TTC.

My 1 year anniversary is in June too! Great month!

I am 22 (23 in June) & my DH is 26, people say that we are young & should enjoy each other first! My mum was 23 when she had me & my MIL was 21 when she had my DH! We bought our first home in November & we are very stable & both feel that we would be great parents.

You sound like you have thought about it a lot & I think you will make a great Mummy!

xx

My DH and I ahve decided to wait until June to start ttc and we will officially start TTC on our one year anniversary. I have some weight to lose and just wanted to get into better shape before TTC. I am 20 and my DH is 21. We know we are pretty young but we also know what are priorities are. We also know it may take a while for us to concieve because he had torsion as a kid twice so it may have affected his spem quantity. I have also decided that I am going to start taking prenatal vitamins 3 months prior to TTC.

Best of luck with your goals :D

You may find teh GP will test sperm quality if there is a reason also there are kits for home use.

Hope time comes in fast for you you get your BFP in 2008

:D

Good luck girls!!!

I too want to lose some weight before trying for my next and just get generally fit! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->