Waiting

notready123

Reaction score
After 4 losses, I'm 5 weeks 3 days. Not getting hopes up at all. It's horrible waiting for the end to happen again soon. Every pain and twinge has me anticipating the very worst.

I'm not progressing on the CBD's either.

Been told to take baby aspirin and have an early scan Monday x

Just want some kind reassurance and hoped someone would lend me their ear. X

I understand and won't tell you everything will be fine because we know it is a waiting game Hun. I will say each pregnancy has an equal shot (assuming no ongoing medical issues) and so you are in this until the red lady sings! I had so many cramps and feelings like af was coming any moment but I'm here now after many losses so we do overcome. I honestly didn't let myself get happy until we saw the nuggets heartbeat. It's just some peoples way of protecting ourselves from that pain again so it's okay to feel that way.

Hang in there and do all the things you hear constantly...water, prenatals, rest. Think about your nugget snuggling in and try to take it a day at a time. Pulling for you and will look for any updates moving forward :hugs:

Thanks. Do you know why you had so many losses? If you don't mind me asking?
I've had clear scans all my bits are in working order.... Had thromb screening but thalassemia in family so getting bloods for that Monday too...

My fingers and toes are crossed that your bean is sticky and this is a successful pregnancy! I can't even imagine having 4 losses (1 is hard enough) but be strong and I'm sure everything will work out for the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->