Waking every 30mins or so!

Flower

Reaction score
Hi gang,

Recently Jensen has been waking up approx every 30 mins crying. As soon as I put him down for the night, 30 mins later he'll wake up and then there after. I've had to resort to going to bed early (as fed up of up & down the stairs) and cuddling him in bed with me.

I really want to get away from him sleeping with me now - I just don't know why all of a sudden he is doing this - could he be having nightmares or something? He seems fine as soon as I pick him up and cuddle him and then he's back to sleep within minutes - whilst I cuddle him.

Tis doing my head in now! He used to be fine. The last two nights we've let him cry it out (max is 10mins), then as soon as he's asleep - 30 mins later wakes up crying.

Don't know what to do, can't let him CIO everytime he wakes up - nobody including neighbours would get any sleep!

Has anyone got any suggestions - help! I'm needing my sleep!

Hiya........... I know exactly how you feel, Jack is now 7 months old and he has been the same with his sleep ever since he was born, I know i have tried letting him cry it out and that will not work, he has also started pushing me away when i am cuddling him now as he realises it sends him to sleep. The health visitors and dr's have said it will be something he will grow out if when he gets more mobile and independant! Sorry i cant offer you any suggestions, but just want to let you know i feel for you babes your not alone on this one

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"