Waking TTN now being weaned?

BubbaG

Reaction score
My LO has terrible SR and due to this we were advised to wean at 14 wks. He was STTn from 7pm - 5/5.30am and then back down until 8am but since starting to wean him he is now up alot earlier for a feed at 3/4am.

Has this happened to anyone else? foes it settle back down? Feel so disheartened by it, I was only following the docs advise!

My LO did this. She slept through from 2.5 months, and when we started weaning her at 24.5 weeks, she started waking up a few times at night. It lasted 2-3 weeks (I think closer to 3) and then it calmed down. It was exhausting though!
I've actually heard this can be quite common when you start weaning, and I know a few people who's babies did the same thing.
Hope it sorts out for you...sorry I can't be of more help! :)

I am exhausted from it and because he is getting up earlier at night he is up earlier at thr beginning of the day! It has been 3 weeks exactly since we first introduced solids.

Glad it us not just us.

Harrison has never been a brilliant sleeper, but he was getting there. He has been on solids for around 10 weeks and his sleeping is worse than ever!! Am shattered and there is no sign of it improving.

What happened to "he will sleep when he is on solids"!!!

I think it ay also be the lighter mornings. My LO wakes up at 5am and wants to play! Her room is dark, but that doesn't stop the birds singing and what not! Lol

Anyway she still doesn't sleep through yet (though she started to a fee weeks ago, then it just suddenly got worse!) and I am not weaning her yet. So it might not be a case of solids causing your LO to wake...perhaps it's just because it's the time of year?

Hi my LO has been weaned for few months and only last few weeks started waking up again, think due to teething and light mornings, he also thinks 5am is getting up time! Urgh was just getting used to full nights sleep, feels harder this time getting up 2/3 times a night! Hopefully it settles soon for us! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->