Waking up 1hour earlier...why?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
My bubs used to sleep at 9pm and wake up 7am...i then changed it to 8pm to 7am...it was all going fine...but now all of a sudden he is waking up at 5.55am to be precise...its weird...not a min earlier and not a min later...

We have tried to put him to bed at 9pm again but hes still waking up at 5.55am...yesterday he slept from 6.30pm until this morning 5.55am...(which i cant really complain about:))

I don't think he is hungrey because he doesnt seem to cry...but then again my bubs doesnt cry when he is hungry anyway :confused:

When he wakes up he trys to get my attention and when i dont give it him he tends to doze off again at abot 6.30am and wakes up again for 7.20am...

Becasue he is not crying when waking im clueless...unless its his teething??

What do you think? x

His body clock is probably trying to adjust to the new schedule....you're sooo lucky.

But he started doing this before when he was sleeping at his normal time 9pm...

Touch wood hun...iv had my moments with him!...xxx

oh no! Chloe has suddenly changed too, but for the better, she's changed from 10pm-7am to 9pm-8am!!! I have no idea why!

Bren wakes up at 5 am every morning. i would kill to sleep ill 7

My boy wakes up when it gets light which unfortunately for me in South Africa its getting earlier and earlier.

My son wakes up an hour earlier since we changed the time lol 6am is way to early for me lol

this has happened to me too over the last week, my son goes to bed anywhere between 9 and 11 pm and wakes used to wake at 8:25 on the dot and now he wakes at 7?
But I still cant complain at least its not 5..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->