Walgreens pink dye test

sarahbear731

TTC #3!
Reaction score
Can these pink dye Walgreens tests be trusted!? I bought these yesterday but have since read horrible reviews of false positives. I got a squinter on a FRER yesterday and ran out for more. Grabbed the wrong box... ‍♀️ now I'm scared this isnt real.

EDIT: First pic is my FRER, 2nd pic is Walgreens

20190109_184443.jpg 20190110_014739.jpg

That looks real to me! Was it in the time frame? And i have seen a few people on here get BFP with them before FRER! FRER dont seem to be as great as they used to be. Good luck with next tests i hope you get good progression from here :)

That looks real to me! Was it in the time frame? And i have seen a few people on here get BFP with them before FRER! FRER dont seem to be as great as they used to be. Good luck with next tests i hope you get good progression from here :)

It came up in about a minute!

I keep telling myself not to test again until tomorrow, but I know I'll probably test again next time I have to pee haha

I used the walgreens one when I had a very light line on a frer and it came up right away darker then the frer did. I am now 6w so they worked for me. I would say that is a bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->