walking in cold weather...

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I live in colorado and our lows have been around 2 degrees and stuff. I was wondering would it be bad for me and Dh to be taking walks in this kinda weather?

I need to exercise :rofl:

I would say that as long as you are comfy then baby should be too. Just make sure to bundle up really well to hold in your body heat for baby. They can't regulate their temp so you have to do it for them.

thanks ladies..

when i go outside it feels a little harder to breath because its so cold.. but i really need to exercise..

We've been having cold weather too. We haven't gone out for our morning walk due to doctors appointments and it was WAY too cold today. I'd say as long as the roads or sidewalks that you walk in are safe and it's not too cold you'd be fine.

I'm more afraid of slipping on ice and falling over than anything while walking outside in the winter weather!!

Cold air gives me trouble too. Try using a scarf over your nose and mouth!

As long as you are bundled up baby will be fine. It's really warm in there!

Just bundle up real good. I live in Minnesota and we got 10 inches of snow a few days ago, and I'm going to try to have a walk this weekend, aswell as build a snow man with my 2 year old.

it JUST snowed here on wednesday, and ive been stuck inside since sunday! i NEED to get out asap, and do something. i'll bundle up, but i need OUT!
ive been so excited for the snow, it doesnt make sense that i have been stuck inside. hmph!

I am so jealous of you girls with snow! I live in Georgia about an hour east of Atlanta and it's a rare occasion for us to get snow but I want it SO bad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->