Walmart cheapie

mom and ttc

Reaction score
Really faint line or am I crazy? 10 dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 62
Also did clear blue digital and said not pregnant :(

I can definitely see a line! Can't see any colour to it yet though. Fx'd it's the start of a :bfp: !!! I'm not surprised the digi said not pregnant. They're usually only turn positive after a missed period, although some ladies are super lucky and get a positive before then but don't count yourself out!! Do you have any FRER? :dust:

I can definitely see a line! Can't see any colour to it yet though. Fx'd it's the start of a :bfp: !!! I'm not surprised the digi said not pregnant. They're usually only turn positive after a missed period, although some ladies are super lucky and get a positive before then but don't count yourself out!! Do you have any FRER? :dust:

It was super light pink. Can't see in picture. I through it in the trash though bc I don't wanna obsess on an old test.
I don't have any frer.

Agreed. Was the CB a weeks estimator? The weeks one is sensitive but their regular one stinks. That is a gorgeous line!

Agreed. Was the CB a weeks estimator? The weeks one is sensitive but their regular one stinks. That is a gorgeous line!

No just the one hat says pregnant or not pregnant. I'm only 10 dpo. Took another cheapie just now at 3:22 pm and looks the same . Light pink very faint line. Like this one. Didn't expect darker since it is the same day. But makes me hope it's real

took this one this afternoon.

Attachments

• thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 42
That is definitely a pink line! Congratulations!!! :)

woot woot, i expect a digi to come soon haha

Yay!! Congrats! I could see it on the first one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->