WalMart Progesterone cream rocks!

JanetC

Reaction score
We have been TTC since November 2007. Finally, after I showed my thermometer readings to my doctor, he agreed that my luteal phase, at 9-10 days, was likely to be the problem.

Avoiding the expensive Rx suppository, I tried the Rexall progesterone cream. It had some small wonky side effects (mood swings), but there was no doubt that it extended my luteal phase. I used 1/2 tbsp each night.

The first month it was 12 days long.

The second month it was 16 days long before (heart-breaking when my period started).

And this month we waited until day 21 -- and tested positive!!!!! Thank G-d!

As advised elsewhere, will stay on the cream through the first trimester. I suffer from TERRIBLE nausea (even hospitalized for an earlier pregnancy)... am hoping the cream helps with that as well -- why not?!

I am a firm believer in progesterone cream for luteal phase problems!

Congratulations on your BFP after a long journey x

that is great!! Its really nice to hear a success story!! I have been battling low progesterone levels...and the short luteal phase...I've been taking Provera as perscribed by my doctor, but its great to hear that the cream works as well!! I may give it a whirl!! thanks so much for restoring my hope!!

Nice to know Big congrats I have been having a LP of 9-10 days while taking a B complex as well. I might have to give that a try. Dumb question but where do you apply it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->