Wanna have no. 3 just to spite them...

hello_kitty

Reaction score
Ok that sounded awful but I am annoyed! My second baby is 7 months old and 20 months apart from ds1. My mom thought it was a stupid move because she felt my first was still to young but I wanted that age gap. She kept reminding me even when I was pregnant with no. 2 that after having him I should wait a few years to have another. No way I would wait that long. Longest I will post phone no. 3 is til next year.

I originally wanted to ttc after lo's 1st bday like I did the first time but dh really wants to visit his family next year so we both agreed to wait. I have no problem but I hate how my extended family keep trying to having a voice in our family planning. It makes me want to get pregnant tomorrow just to spite them (although I'll still be on cloud 9)

In a way I already went against their advises with the last baby. So don't know what difference it's gonna make if I did it again. Guess I'm just annoyed about how they're telling me what to do.

There is 51 weeks between my 2, we wanted about a year age gap, was actually due baby 2 on my eldest 1st birthday, quite a few people were happy for us they knew what a struggle we had conceiving no 1. Others thought we were stupid and we should be enjoying eldest before having more because of how long it took.
A few months ago hubby wanted to wait 3 years before trying for a 3rd, now after having a mis-hap with a condom he has agreed 2 years, for me that's still too long to wait.
It doesn't matter what everyone thinks about you wanting to try for more or when you start trying, they aren't the ones going through it, all though their approval may seem nice to have at the end of the day the choice is yours and your oh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->