wanna look at my chart?

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
I posted it on my signature if you do.... does it look normal? this is my first month

:hi: again! didn't want to read and run. I don't know much about temping being that I don't do it but if I remember correctly, if you get a temp rise tomorrow FF may say that you O'd on cd12 but not really sure...

good luck and hope you did O that day cuz you DTD around that day. FXed for you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

You have hollow circles, are you taking your temp at the same time every morning? Before you get out of bed?

oh crap what does that mean??! Yes i am but sometimes i get woken up ... and i was out of town this weekend

If you were sleep deprived then FF will put a hollow circle for your temp showing that it may not be very accurate. It's best trying to take your temp every morning upon waking, before talking or moving - and preferably at the same time every day.

It's a pain when you've had a restless night as it can really affect your temperature.

Hopefully you'll get a stretch of good night sleeps so you can be certain that your chart will be accurate. Good luck :)

thanks for the info it is just soooo confusing... i dont even know what im doing... lol. The other morning DH said " are you sick?" I said no and he said " then why are ou taking your temp every morning" :rofl:

Lol I had the same problem that's why I set my alarm to 4:15am took my temp and went back to bed.

i did the same thing, set it for a time that you know is before you would wake up on any given day. for me i dont wake up before 630 so i set it for 630 so i can take it at the same time each morning, put the thermometer where you can reach it so you dont have to get up, and dont do anything, just reach for it and take it. for me i dont have a side table so i stick it in between the 2 matresses:) Good luck! when you get a drop in temps then 3 elevated temps it will say you ov'd on the day the temp dropped. Good Luck!!!

Kiley

FF has a really good tutorials section that talks you through each step of the process, I highly recommend it. I refer back to it when I'm not sure about something.

I think they say that the best time is to take your temperature when you've had at least 3 consecutive hours of sleep. I've been charting for a little while and it takes a while to get the hang of it, but it's definitely worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->