Wanna wait with me?? Af due 24/15

Ha ha I've got a confession coz I tested too and yup a huge BFN for me too! LOL! The dull cramps are back again too. I had the Mirena coil in for 3 years, only got it taken out 3 months ago and im this is the first month my body seems a bit more normal. Have you just started TTC or been trying a while? xx

Lol! Well at least we confessed ;). Dh and I decided to throw caution to the wind this month and ttc our 3rd child. It's been in debates for some time but we officially decided this month. In May I removed my copper iud (coil) so everything seems normal. My other 2 kids were conceived in 2nd and 1st month ttc so I'm not used to trying/waiting. Things are a tad different now though, I had a coil for 2 years and I'm hoping it didn't effect things too much. Is this your first? Cramps are a good sign!!

So once i start i cant stop, i know ill do another test in the morn even though ill only be 7dpo....today is the first day iv felt anything....boobs not sore at all but do feel heavier, very bloated and crampy (af style but im not due for a wk unless im going to have short lp), tmi alert but keep having damp patch in knickers?? Also i cant believe im saying these words but i keep getting like a weird muscle spasm in my eye where it twitches-fairly sure thats not a symptom!!!

Ha ha I've got a confession coz I tested too and yup a huge BFN for me too! LOL! The dull cramps are back again too. I had the Mirena coil in for 3 years, only got it taken out 3 months ago and im this is the first month my body seems a bit more normal. Have you just started TTC or been trying a while? xx
I never had mirena but got preg the month after implant with ds2!hopefully you get lucky!

So once i start i cant stop, i know ill do another test in the morn even though ill only be 7dpo....today is the first day iv felt anything....boobs not sore at all but do feel heavier, very bloated and crampy (af style but im not due for a wk unless im going to have short lp), tmi alert but keep having damp patch in knickers?? Also i cant believe im saying these words but i keep getting like a weird muscle spasm in my eye where it twitches-fairly sure thats not a symptom!!!

Soooo ladies? Anyone testing today? 6dpo over here...

Can I hang with you ladies? I'm supposed to be due a few days before the 24th but I've only had one period since I stopped BC so who knows really.

Morning all! I'm 5DPO and the urge to test is getting stronger lol. I may go to the dollar store, get some cheapies just to get rid of the urge. I'm traveling the day before AF is due so I may sneak a test in my luggage to test there. Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday <3

Another bfn for me with fmu-7dpo. I had bloods done today to check progesterone and he ordered betas aswell but im thinking they wouldnt show anything this early probably anyway?

Does anyone else feel worried when they go to the bathroom that there might be blood? I donno if my cycle is regular yet so even though it would be early I'm just wary that it will happen (although I think I will be less wrecked than last month if it does happen).

Bluemoonlight im the opposite, all week i was hoping to see a bit of implantation spotting!! Have you tested at all?

Squirrel-i am in awe of your idea!! Loadsa nice ideas here. Im kind of wary after 2 recent chemicals i think ill hold off on the celebrations but we'll see!

im 8dpo and getting stark bfns!
no symptoms to really report either...
anyone else got an update?
:flower:

SDC, no, not yet. Last month I was over 2 weeks late and tested a bunch and ended up crushed with each negative. So this month I'm waiting until probably the 22nd or 23rd which would mean I would officially be late.
How about you?

SDC, no, not yet. Last month I was over 2 weeks late and tested a bunch and ended up crushed with each negative. So this month I'm waiting until probably the 22nd or 23rd which would mean I would officially be late.
How about you?
started yest but its bfn again today and thats on a frer-i always feel 9dpo is a lot more realistic than 8dpo anyway ha ha, ill be 9dpo tomorrow so ill do another then.
Calmedan:i can see absolutely nothing on my test either &#128533;and im having no symptoms either.

Only 7DPO here, feeling bouts of nausea and then last night I started to get a mild lower backache. FX this may be it!

Ohhhh interesting ladies! I got all excited over and Evap like an ass and tested today with frer. 8dpo and super bfn. Cramps and fatigue. Sometimes I feel as though j can smell things from a mile away but then again I remind myself of the bfns and come back to reality..

Wow, I guess I'm out a few days early this month. I'll hang around though to see how it turns out for you ladies <3

Nothing to report except more Evaps. Frer is bfn. 9dpo. I'm out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 8
Haven't posted since 3 or 4 dpo but haven't really had anything to report until now! When I was on the pill my sense of smell was more sensitive but lost it when I stopped pill for ttc. Last couple of days I have that same sense of smell again but today its in overdrive! Gave an inhaler to a patient earlier and it smelt/tasted so strong I might as well have taken it myself! Also had a pt who either had weird smelling perfume in or had a bath in tcp or something but tastes like when you get shampoo in your mouth in the shower so I can now taste a combination of ventolin and shampoo! AF is due tomorrow according to my app, does feel like it will start anytime though, not really crampy just that weird wettish feeling down below when its about to start.... Not sure what to think!

Haven't posted since 3 or 4 dpo but haven't really had anything to report until now! When I was on the pill my sense of smell was more sensitive but lost it when I stopped pill for ttc. Last couple of days I have that same sense of smell again but today its in overdrive! Gave an inhaler to a patient earlier and it smelt/tasted so strong I might as well have taken it myself! Also had a pt who either had weird smelling perfume in or had a bath in tcp or something but tastes like when you get shampoo in your mouth in the shower so I can now taste a combination of ventolin and shampoo! AF is due tomorrow according to my app, does feel like it will start anytime though, not really crampy just that weird wettish feeling down below when its about to start.... Not sure what to think!

Test!! I was so sure this month was a bust! Got bfp at 10dpo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->