Wanna wait with me?? Af due 24/15

Woke up to brown cm this morning so I guess AF is making a start. Had a different set of pms symptoms every month since I came off bcp! Makes it hard to work out what's what!

Thanks still trying to hold out some hope as AF hasn't properly started yet and there wasnt anything when Ive been to toilet since but its usually a sign that she'll eventually appear within the next day or so

Hey ladies..... Hope u don't mind me joining u..... I'm stuck on wat to do told myself I wouldn't test early cause don't wanna build me hopes up. But I'm now either a day late or due AF tomoz. Have absolutely no symptoms to report although mayb a lil bit of cm!!! Just keep thinking AF will be here and then I'm out..... Wat would u do test or wait longer x

Hey bbaabbyy,

Did you end up testing? Do you usually have af symptoms (meaning the lack of symptoms is strange?)

Hey bbaabbyy,

Did you end up testing? Do you usually have af symptoms (meaning the lack of symptoms is strange?)

Hey bluemoonlight, still not tested just cause it so feels like AF is on her. Having lots of cramps today although there nothing big just noticeable!!!!! Still nothing else going on and I spose I can say I'm a day late now but tbh could b quite normal as I don't always have AF due exactly after 28 days!!! Think I'm gonna wait till Monday and see wats happening but just dunno lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->