Want a Bump Buddy

Removed as per the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites

It's so exciting Autumn! Are your colds gone?

My has been gone for days but I don't feel like my nose has lost all the swelling inside yet.

The facebook link wasn't working for me for some reason :shrug:

Removed as per the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites

I keep getting this for some reason. I'll have to try again on my laptop later.

Anybody else in need for a nap? It's 3pm here and I can hardly keep my eyes open lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-04-14-12-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-04-14-12-05.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
I couldn't figure out how to get on the fb group either. Just sent a message soph, maybe you know more than I do lol :)

if you guys add me on fb I can add you to the group it seems the fact that the group is secret means that you cant see anything at all unless youre actually in it.

https://www.facebook.com/kasey.grover thats my page link feel free to add me and ill pop ya in.

Can I join. 4 weeks one day... Just confirmed it today! My first baby and I'm excited but nervous as can be!! Would love to have some female friends going thru the same thing. I just moved and don't know anyone! :friends:[/I]

hey! absolutely! add me on fb and ill add you to the group.

Yay I love our little facebook group! I'm going to spam it with all my pictures and posts so you ladies better post a lot to even it out :haha:

Absolutely loving the Facebook group and the fact that we're all days apart haha! If anyone else due in March 2016 wants to be added to it just let us know!!!! It's been really good so far :)

Hi Kasey, can you add me also, i am due march 16th! only 12dpo but lines progressing nicely now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->