Want a laugh?

notmommyyet

Reaction score
Seen this on facebook today and I laughed my ass off considering we have already had already argued over the first point. Show this to your OH to help him understand a bit with a little bit of humour.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/aaro...ould-know-about-pregnant-women_b_5153423.html

Very funny and spot on, just sent this to my husband.x

LOL that is just too funny. I read them all to DH, he was laughing the whole time lol. Obviously tho it was based off of his own experiences, since I LOVE being treated like a glass princess hehe.

hahah I only got to read the first one because he got a little pissy. The other day he said he was going to make breakfast and I waited a few minutes and he didnt get up to do it. So I hinted a few times and still nothing. Finally I said ok guess I will make myself something to eat then go for a nap. He ignored me. So I yelled at him lol Don't tell me you are going to make breakfast then ignore me a half an hour lol

He proceeded to tell me I need to learn to control it and that I can't blame hormones lol I read the rest and still found it hilarious!

LOL that is just too funny. I read them all to DH, he was laughing the whole time lol. Obviously tho it was based off of his own experiences, since I LOVE being treated like a glass princess hehe.

I conveniently forgot to mention the glass princess one to DH:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->