want another baby

deltadawn1987

Reaction score
Hi everyone don't really know if I'm posting in the right section but here goes away I have three children a girl and two boys my girl was born at 38 weeks first boy at 37 and my last boy at 35 weeks I know the first two was considered full term so it was only the youngest that was premature by 5 weeks he did amazing and needed no special care and was hone the next day whitch I was over the moon about but he is still on the small side and hitting milestones a little late anyway I was just wondering if all my baby's will be early and they seem to be getting more early with each one I have I have always wanted 4 but I'm scared incase my next one will be earlier than my last I have never been given any reason why I don't go full term so I really don't know anyone has similar experance with baby's getting earlier with each one again sorry if this is the wrong place to post if it is then let me know thanks xxx

Ps sorry about the spelling I'm on my phone it is on autocorrect

It's probably best to have a consultation with your doctor to discuss any potential issues. However , just because you've had a 35 weeker doesnt mean you'll go earlier next time either :)

Yes I was thinking about making a appointment just to disguss it and say what she says thanks so much for the reply x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->