Want to adopt/surrogacy

Axl2, yeah I know what you mean… It is really pretty expensive thing. Luckily in our case we managed to find really good price, which was 28000 OR 29000 euro for everything, even accommodation and transportation included :winkwink:

Yeah that's why we ended up doing adoption its gonna cost us roughly $16k. It will take longer to get a baby but I can't do IVF and its not a for sure thing. But that's not bad for the travel and place to stay.

Axl2, yeah I know what you mean… It is really pretty expensive thing. Luckily in our case we managed to find really good price, which was 28000 OR 29000 euro for everything, even accommodation and transportation included :winkwink:
I guess those sums are possible overseas only. Here's what they offer for example at our ukrainian clinic where we currently are undergoing donor egg ivf. Their costs for surrogacy programs vary between 30k -50k euro (Depending on number of shots). Depending on the package you choose, you can be provided with all or some of the following services:
Unlimited number of attempts. It means that in case of failure they’ll be trying again and again until they get the desired result and you travel back home with a baby. It’s already covered by your contract and doesn’t require any extra fees. All relevant medical examinations. Even if you have already been examined in other clinics and the reason of unsuccessful treatment wasn’t determined, they will do extra checkups in order to make treatment effective. Medications and all medical expenses. All their packages include all medications for hormonal stimulation in framework of your program, vitamins, medical expenses and services of medical staff. Legal service: assisting in getting all documents in civil status registry office and embassy, translations, lawyer service, assisting of a manager at all stages of your program, etc. Accommodation, meals & transportation. Large base of egg donors and surrogate mothers. You have an opportunity to choose donor on your own. Thus, you are provided with her photos, video interview and 3D photo on which you can see your donor from different angles. Their donor base is one of the largest in the world. It enables them to start program just after signing up contract with no wasting time on searching for a donor.
DNA test. In order to get a baby’s passport, you need to prove genetic relation to the baby. There is a special procedure of DNA testing in the embassy in order to prove it. PGD. It is a genetic testing performed to the embryo prior to the implantation. You can make sure that embryos are healthy or determine the gender of embryos. Pediatrician supervision.
Babysitter and housemaid. In my opinion all this is worth considering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"