Want to be my buddy ?

https://www.softcup.com/product/what_is_softcup.php

basically is another form for :witch: but can also be used for fertility

anytime:) i ordered mine from early-pregnancy-tests.com

Hi guys! I am brand new to this board and looking for information! I am so confused with all the abbreviations! Mamato3boys I believe are almost on the exact same schedule. I began to spot on Sept 28th and had a full flow by the 30th. I took an OPK yesterday and finally got 2 lines! So I am keeping my fingers crossed!
My boyfriend and I have just starting to TTC. I am 34 and have never been pregnant so this is where my anxiety lies. I have lots of questions but I will stop here for now!

star2002- here's some abbrev.
2WW- Two week wait
AF- Aunt Flo (menstruation)
AI- Artificial Insemination
BBT- Basal Body Temperature
BD- Baby Dance (sex)
BF- Boyfriend or Breast Feeding
BFN- Big Fat Negative
BFP- Big Fat Positive
BH- Braxton Hicks
BIL- Brother-in-law
BTW- By the way
CBEFM-Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor
CM- Cervical Mucus
DD- Dear daughter
DH- Dear husband
DS- Dear son
DSD- Dear stepdaughter
DSS- Dear stepson
DPO- Days Past Ovulation
EDD- Estimated Due Date
FRER-First Response Early Results Preg Test
FIL- Father-in-law
FMU-First morning urine
FSH- Follicle Stimulating Hormone
HPT- Home Pregnancy Test
IUI- Intra Uterine Insemination or Inter
KUP-Keep us posted
KWIM - Know What I Mean
MIL- Mother-in-law
MC- Miscarriage
MS- Morning Sickness
NPP- Not Preventing Pregnancy
O- Ovulation
OI -- Ovulation Induction (treatment option which injectable fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovarian follicle development and ovulation)
OPK- Ovulation Predictor Kit
POAS - Pee On A Stick
PCOS- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
PP- Post Partum
RE-reproductive endocrinologist
SIL- Sister-in-law
SO- Significant Other
TCOY-Taking Charge of Your Fertility
TMI- Too much information
TTC- Trying to conceive
US- Ultrasound

Thanks so much ttc#2usmcbaby! I now feel a little in the loop!!!
When I got home today I did another OPK and there was once again only 1 line. Is that normal for the double line to appear for 1 day only?

You're welcome hehe.ummm....i'll be honest i'm not sure because once i get a positive on my ovulation test i stop testing. i've read that multiple postives is normal meaning you have a long surge. once you do gat a positive ovulation test, i'd advise baby dancing that day, next day, and the following day.

Hi guys.. Thanks for the abbreviations ttc#2usmcbaby. I didn't know some of them either.:blush: Star2002, my cycles are 26 days, went to the doctor and she confirmed it. But I don't think I'll be going back to her. She did my annual exam and boy oh boy...I cramped all night last night. I would prefer going back to my midwife but DH insists that I go to a doctor. Never went for preconception visits with my other kids. But at least he is getting involved with the whole ttc. How is ttc going for you guys?

Hey guys! Well i just finished my ovulating time so now I sit and wait! I am gonna give my SO a break and for abit as he is 46 and not as eager as I am! I was surprised at how cooperattive he has been! As this is my first time trying to concieve I am just trying to figure out when is the best time to do things. We have only been trying for 2 months so we will see!
Hope you guys are doing well!

You ladies are so welcome:). today is CD13 for me, still waiting to O. i took my temp this morning and it was 96.8. I'm not to knowledgeable in the BBTing dept. so its more a expermental thing. to be honest, i'm more focused on the OPKs,checking cm&cp,using Pre-Seed&SoftCups, than i am BBT.

mamato3boys-dang what was the doc doing digging for gold? lol ain't it? DH is all on board for ttc #2. He's like my life size puppet ok it sounds wrong don't it. but he pretty much agrees with everything i say when it comes to the TTC dept. lol
Star2002- my DH is 35, i think no matter what age the man is as long as they are getting some they are happy lol

Mamato3boys what is BBT? I have been only using the OPK and to be honest I just found out about them. All of these years trying not to get pregnant I am clueless!!! At the beginning I thought about just relaxing and let nature happen but I am ready now and I am only getting older>

star2002-BBT is basal body temperature. "Basal body temperature (referred to as BBT) is the temperature the body is at rest. BBT can tell a woman a lot about her fertility cycle. Charting temperatures helps a woman to know when she has ovulated, and possibly even if she is pregnant. It can also tell a woman if she has a problem, such as not ovulating - called anovulaion and low progesterone and thyroid dysfunction."(source: https://www.thebabycorner.com/page/1334/)

Hmmm maybe next month I will have to test this! Hopefully I will not need to though, keeping my fingers crossed!

Had to go see my doc again today, the cramps were really bad last night, apparently i'm o'ing and that combined with the pap just made my uterus hyper sensitive. So now I'm keeping my finger x. :dust:planning on :sex: lots the next few days.:blush:

ttc#2usmcbaby, why doesn't my siggie work. It's the bonfire babies one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->