Want to start buying stuff....

i know i said in drazics journal we should change the forum name to "NOT TRYING TO CONCEIVE BUT GETTING PREGGERS ANYWAY"

What you think?
as for buying things id wait, if things take longer than planned or god forbid some thing bad happend it will only depress you having them in the house.

ditto. and yes to the name change.

This is just my opinion but personally I would never buy things til i was past the 12 week mark.Yes if something went wrong you could always use them for the next baby but I think personally I would be thinking of them as the first babies clothes/wipes/whatever and that would upset me.Just keep the money,there will still be offers on clothes and baby stuff nearer the time!xx

See if I was buying loads and loads of stuff, buggies, cribs etc, I'd agree with you. I wouldn't want to start doing that until much later in my pregnancy, but spending the odd couple o' quid here and there... Doesn't strike me as being the same.

I do know what you mean about associating stuff with the 'first baby' and seeing it as almost betrayal to then give that stuff to the 'second baby'....at least that's how I feel about certain things in my life at the moment... But tbh, at the moment, because I'm not buying directly for a child that is present (whether in my womb or in the world) it doesn't strike me in that sort of way. Iykwim.

I am still thinking about it, more the money issue than anything else.. It is just tempting sometimes! :)

xx

Hun, ignore me. NOTHING WILL GO WRONG. If you want a few special bits then go for it, just make sure OH doesn't see and do one. :rofl:

At the arsenal shop, they had this little t-shirt which said 'half mummy, half daddy, 100% Arsenal' - been discontinued and can't get it anywhere now, wish id brought that one!

Aww, that's cute! I've actually asked OH if I can start buying (especially as he's still all 'let's TTC in a month!' :dohh:) firstly he said no, then he said yeh, he doesn't see why not... :happydance:

I MIGHT just have to get the clotheys I keep going on about, but must have enough self control not to keep going! LOL!

xx

I bought a few things before I got pregnant.. just because I was soo excited. And then ended in a mmc.. I still have them in the closet.. but it does make me sad to look at them..

I wouldn't ever buy stuff before i was pregnant, i'd think i was tempting fate xx

I know how you feel! My OH actually gave me the go ahead to buy whatever...like bottles bibs blankets ...that kinda stuff....he said why not buy it now...then we wont need to later...and we can just keep stocking it up!
I have not bought anything yet!! Cant wait till I do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->