Want to try from July onwards when should I stop my pill?

MommaCC

Reaction score
Hi all
We are wanting to try for our fourth baby when we go on holiday in July. When should I come off the pill for it to be out of my system for then? Thanks :hug:

I am ttc that same time and my pill ends July 2nd so I am just going to finish them up and then ttc straight away. might take a few extra months that way but i could imagine coming off it and then ending up pregnant before we planned!

I would say maybe a month or two would be best for it to be out of your system

Thanks girls! I thin it will stop in June as we want to start trying whilst on holiday mid July! Good luck let me know how you get on :hugs:

We are going to be ttc from July aswell and we are going on holiday 15 July so I am going to stop taking my pill at the end of May as that's the last of the ones I have anyway and I think giving my body June to start getting into the swing of things is a good idea x

Every body is different....I think it depends a lot on your health and what pill you are currently taking...and what your periods were like before you went on the pill...like if they were regular or if you may have had PCOS.

I was on a high hormone anti-androgen pill called Diane 35 once and it took me 6 MONTHS to even ovulate again! I was also not all that healthy.... I changed pills when I went back on the bcp and just came off them March 20th. I just ovulated today! So it did take a little while...but I was on a lower hormone pill and had a healthier diet and took vitamins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->