Want twins?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Want twins? Eat yams.

There is something in the skin that can make a woman ovulate more than one egg.

https://www.pregnancy-info.net/increasing_twins.html

I will be staying away from yams thank you very much

aaaw having twins is great! ive also heard this about yams. i dont know what yams are though......:shrug:

No yams and sweet potato are different but from the same family i think

This is interesting! I'd never heard of that before. Agreed, I'm staying away from yams. :haha:

Lol twins are due in my family anyway, i think i'll stay away from the Yams i don't want an even higher chance of double trouble.

I learnt about this from watching Twins By Suprise :smug:

I don't know what yams/sweet potatoes are so I'm pretty safe for a while :haha:

Gosh, I guess I'm the opposite of all of you! When the time comes, I'll be eating yams at every meal :D

Want twins? Eat yams.

Would love twin girls...dont ask me why but its like a hidden desire of mine, dont know where it comes from! but think i have 1 in 1000000000 chance!

FsMummy i cant believe your girls are 5 months already! wheres the time gone!
x

Oooo I would LOVE twins....bring on the yams (just don't tell OH :haha:)

I used to want twins so my mom and 2 MILs wouldn't have to fight over one baby, now, since my mom passed away, I'm on the fence. I'm gonna keep the yam thing in mind though. JIC. I read an article in Science magazine a while back that said the only scientific genetic proof of linkages to twins is if you are a female and your mother's brother is a fraternal twin. Then you have a 1/4 chance of being the carrier for fraternal twins. Guess what....that's me. :dohh:

Oh heck I eat roasted sweet potatos by the dozen! Wonder if they are the same thing as yams, that'll explain my twin girlies!! X x

yep i too am staying away from them! lovely thought, but oh gosh, 3 maddi's :lol:

Oooo I would LOVE twins....bring on the yams (just don't tell OH :haha:)

I think I'll be eating my yams in secrecy too, Bambi! OH would be mortified if he knew I was trying to conceive twins on purpose :haha:

lol I also stay away xD, if twins I'd prefer identical ones xD

Want twins? Eat yams.

Would love twin girls...dont ask me why but its like a hidden desire of mine, dont know where it comes from! but think i have 1 in 1000000000 chance!

FsMummy i cant believe your girls are 5 months already! wheres the time gone!
x

Pinkgirl... that sounds like the odds of me having twins, but look what happened there!!! Never say never. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->