Wanted bitti boo large

Snap... I'm looking for them too, although they seem very far and few between :(

Ah Bummer looks like il have to buy new

I know. Although £13-£13.95 isnt too bad for a fitted I guess (but im trying to get a stash of around 15-20, so makes it expensive!!). They do work fab though :thumbsup:

I'm not sure what size in need my Lo is 19lb the large starts from 23lb do you think it would fit him??

No £13.95 isn't a bad price,I only want one try

I think is depends on their waist and thighs to be honest. Amara has quite a small waist but it very tall for her age. The snaps around the waist meet at the middle on her, and I ive just weighed her and she is 21lbs 8oz. So I would, if you can get one get a large, and even if you have to wait 2-3 weeks to put him in it you will get more use out of it. I cant remember if you are able to cross over the snaps are the front... I think you can :)

I have found a website selling them for £12.50 each with free delivery, but waiting to hear back from them as it seems you cant pick colours at the checkout. So once ive heard back from them, fingers crossed today, then I will let you know :)

If we had enough spare, i'd lend you one for a while see how you get on with it, but so far we only have 4 with 2 on the way.

xXx

Zack is v short but chunky.i think I will go for a large the worst Tht will happen is that il have to wait to use it. He seems to be stuck in 19lbs though lol

Yeah let me know what they say,thanks Hun x

Ill have a look in a bit and see if the snaps cross over at the front, that may help.
(Ill try and get a pic of Amara in hers too)

Also if it is a little big, the wrap you pop over it should keep it all in place :)

Oh thanks hun you've been so helpful x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"