WANTED: Bump Buddies :) Due 29th April 2013

Congratulations!
You are very brave having 3 little ones...my dh keeps joking that i'm carrying twins! In a perfect world what a lovely idea, but in reality I don't think I could cope! My mum made it perfectly clear how hard it was raising me and my sister (there are 18 months between us so she had 2 under 2years old) so i'm not going into motherhood with my eyes closed!
How's your pregnancy going so far? Any symptoms? xx

O i was shocked when we found out it was twins...but, I've got to say, with them being my firsts, they are my normal! :) I don't know any differently. I'm interested to see what life is like having only one infant! As far as symptoms go, I was pretty nauseated for about a week up until this week. Only got sick once though which is a big improvement to my multiple times a day for 16 weeks with my previous pregnancy! Other than that, I've been more tired (than normal) and my boobs are quite sore...that is the symptom that actually prompted me to test!

We've told all the family and friends. Only place its not announced is on facebook. Everyone knows the struggles we've had and its great to share our excitement.

:hugs2:

I told my dad and my sister Saturday night. It makes it all seem more real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->