Wanted: NTNP buddy with fertility issues.

4magpies

TTC #2 IVF
Reaction score
Starting NTNP this month.

Not quite sure where I belong and finding it hard to fit in anywhere.

I have known fertility issues (PCOS and one damaged tube) and we are NTNP as we want the laid back/stress free approach.

Would anyone want to buddy up? Think I'll be here for a while and would like someone to chat with about TTC things.

Hi becca
i am glad to be your ttc buddy

I am Aashi

i had a m/c in last jan and now i am waiting

its great you join bnb its always gr8 to knw that we are not alone in

this phase of life.

good luck dear

my doc tell me to wait or atleast 4-6 cycles

so here i am

Hello honey. Feel free to come and join me in my journal.

xx

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you? :shrug:

We are currently NTNP #2.

I TTC #1 for 3 years. I had long irregular cycles, tried clomid, was told I may have PCOS but couldn't confirm it! In the end DD1 was conceived via IUI #1! :cloud9:

After having DD1 I breastfed for 8 months, my period returned around 2 months after i stopped breastfeeding. My second period arrived around 40 days later.

DH and I are NTNP but would love another baby asap after waiting forever last time!

Seeing where the road takes us for now, but if nothing happens by the end of the year I will be heading back to the docs for sure!

Hope you ladies are doing fine! We will be trying Ovulation tests this cycle, I am charting, but without temps so that I can see how long my cycles are and to try and see a pattern.

:hugs:

Hello! Would be lovely to be buddies.

We aren't using anything, just having sex when we feel like it which luckily is a lot! Haha.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->