wanted please baby girl things

Tasha360

Mum to four 6 and under
Reaction score
Hi girls, really sorry to be cheeky but we are struggling financially a bit at the moment just wondered if anyone had any thing for my baby girl due in april that they no longer need and were throwing out etc. Id be happy to collect or pay p&p costs.
Again sorry to be cheeky
Tasha xx

I am skint with christmas but if u are still in need in jan pm me what u need and i,ll see what i have left x

what sort of things are you after hun?

im off to bed but pm me and ill see what i can do

xx​

Dont have stuff just yet but i will by the time you need it. Newborn stuff. If you remember just PM me nearer the time!

i have these that are unisex in one of my threads https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell-wanted/238733-unisex-n-b-0-3-a.html
would need P&P though
PM me if your intrested, i also have a few newborn girlie things once i clear the drawers x

i find out on christmas eve what colour my best friend is having so if shes having a blue one i will have lots of girls stuff :thumbup:

Iv put a thread up with things for sale on here, stuff i was given for our little one but i have enough, u can have some on that, either collect in north yorkshire area or just pay postage, PM me xx

I have a few bits you can have just gave loads away I have pm'd you. x

ive got a couple of girls bits if you still want stuff only want postage paid for it, some items havent even been worn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->