Wanted to share my story long 5 years TTC

cherrished

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my TTC success story with you lovely ladies, 1st here is abit of info about my medical history, I have had pcos since I was 19 years old (which has got worse over the years) I got pregnant at 20 years old with my beautiful DS (took around 6 months To conceive I was due IVF in the Feb 2009 I conceived in November 2008) naturally, we was shocked as the doctors said it was very un likely we would get pregnant without needing medical help, but we did & now my beautiful boy is a healthy 5 year old :):):)

We knew my pcos was getting worse due to US and really bad periods so we decided to try for baby #2 straight after, but then unfortunately we had 2 chemical pregnancies in 2011 ( 2 years of trying ) then unfortunately we had a miscarriage end of year 2011 at 5 weeks :-( so we decided to stop trying for a little while but then after 5 months we started trying again but nothing, so in year 2014 I decided to up our game start using OPK to determine ovulation as I know that's what I was lacking in due to my bad case of pcos, still nothing, so then I read up on google about a tablet you can buy over the counter called Soy ISoflavones which help with fertility especially ovulation and can sort your long cycles out as mine were 35/40 days long....

Well in October I decided to take these Soy ISO tablets as the success stories were very positive, taken them cycle day 4-8 I did ovulate that month and instead of cycle day 25 I ovulated cycle day 24 and had a 35 day cycle then AF came...

November came so I took the tablets again cycle day 3-7 I again ovulated that month on cycle day 21 and had a shorter cycle length too my AF came early on 22nd of November :-(

So I decided to up the game and take the tablets cycle day 1-5 I again ovulated on cycle day 17 (a lot sooner) was a strong ovulation but a short lutheal phase only lasted 12 hours on OPK's due to me being poorly that month we only DTD on the day we got our positive OPK Monday 8th December late at night (OH was working Lates) then all week
He was working late nights so I hardly seen him so we only DTD once, I really didn't think we had a chance, but then I started to feel different on OH birthday was so tired that week had to have afternoon naps (not like me) so on OH birthday I decided to test was evening urine did a FRER and came back straight away light BFP so forced a pee out and did the other from the pack & again BFP didn't believe it so bought a CBD same night and decided to do it the same night and came back pregnant 1-2 weeks was in complete shock we only did it once :) I showed OH he was over the moon especially as it was his birthday... So my story is that I had great success on soy isoflavones after 5 years of trying we finally got
Our rainbow BFP so I really do recommend using it it really did wonders for us and you can buy them from tescos in UK for £4 which would last months, I am currently 9 weeks pregnant and we still can't believe we are pregnant, I wish you all the best of luck & lots & lots of baby dust.... :)

Any questions regarding the soy isoflavones please just ask away xx

Wow great story. Gave me hope. Happy and healthy 9months to you.

Big Congrats to you:happydance:!!! I have a couple of questions if thats ok...what are you having? did u take anything else to conceive such as folic acid or mucinex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->