wanted to share :P

A

annawrigley

so on xmas eve we went out for a family meal with my mums side of the family as we were at my dads on xmas day and my cousin whos 6 was asking really loudly
"my mummy said you're having a baby"
i said yess i am and she paused for a few seconds, looked really confused and was like "but how are you having a baby if you're so young?"
i was like "ummmm i dont know.. anyone can have a baby. well not anyone. but like... i dunno"
i was getting so flustered cos the whole table of my family was just listening in awkward silence :blush::dohh:
my mum said i shouldve given her a birds and the bees talk lol
xx

My niece was the same way. she came up to me and whispered in my ear "Rae Rae, you've got a baby in your belly!" and then she would giggle and whisper again "And I know it's a boy baby, not like me, I was a girl baby"

It's cute, but also a little strange lol

lol yeah, although her and her little sister couldnt understand that babies could be boys, they kept asking what im going to call "her" and i said no its gonna be a baby boy and they were like ...huh?

lol both me and my sister a due pretty much at the same time and her 2 youngest, drew(4) and luke(3), keep pretending their having a baby and telling everyone that mummy has baby joshua, kimmie has baby russell and they have baby .... (cant remember what they called theirs lol)

awwww thats so cute lol davids younger sisters are 9 and 12 and they love coming up to me and feeling my belly and his youngest asked if it had a hotdog or hamburger they got the birds and bees talk thanks to david big mouth asking ?'s about sex

Awww you can always count on kids to give you some awkward moments, so cute though lol x

Lmao! My OH told his little cousins I was so big at easter because I ate all their easter eggs, they werent impressed!

i love how innocent kids are, they reli have no idea what theyre saying, i used to always get into trouble for my curiousness as a kid lol. thats funny tho, bless her xx

Awwww blesss soo cute
my lil cuz whos 3 carnt get his head around the fact that theres a baby in my belly!!!
always gives my belly a kiss byebye when he goes awww

Awww even though they dont mean too kids still manage too make you feel awkard sometimes!
xx

:rofl: thats so cute!

my little brother and sister were a bit like that when i was having Harriet. My brother couldnt understand why i didnt want to call her Jesus :haha: (he was 3 at the time ;)) x

hahah awww! before my little brother was born my big brother wanted to call him "orange".
he had ginger hair for about the first yeah as well which was a pretty weird coincidence! but then turned blonde :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->