Wanted!! TTC buddy

Joanne82

Reaction score
Just to give you a little about me.

I am 29 years old, have a loving partner and a beautiful stepson, however I can't wait to have my own child. I love being a stepmum and all the challenges that it brings, and I would be lost if anything ever happened to him, but he's not my own.

We have been trying for 8 months now :thumbup: but sadly no baby to show for it YET!!

The problem that I have is that we haven't told our families about us trying because I don't think that I could cope with the questions and stress that would go with it. My other problem is one of my sisters is the most fertile woman in England, 4 children at 24 and the other is more than happy with her two so none of them would understand what I am going through.

Sadly my friends are not in the same place as me, they are job focussed or single at the moment so a baby is the last thing on their mind. Whilst the OH is supportive and sympathetic he is already a dad so doesn't fully understand my tears and frustrations:cry:.

So what I am asking for is a TTC buddy who wants to laugh, cry, share and discuss things with who understands exactly how I am feeling

Hey I'm 29 as well. I have a stepdaughter so my husband is the same as yours. He would be happy if we did but not upset if we don't. I also have custody of my 2 nephews. We have not been preventing since august. Although its only been a few months I'm getting discouraged. I also have a prolactinoma which is a tumor that produces prolactin and causes no ovulation however I'm on meds for that and hopefully will conceive soon. If you wanna buddy let me know

If you wanna buddy let me know

Hi Tiffany,

Thanks for replying to me, It's great to chat to someone else who understands where I am and whats going through my head.

Fingers crossed for the meds working:thumbup: and it would be great to be your buddy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->