WANTED: Various... boys 0-3, 3-6, muslins, raincover, pram toy, nursing bra LOOK PLZ!

kayleigh&bump

Mum to Finnley & TTC #2
Reaction score
Im just going through my lists I have got and trying to get together the final bits I have left to buy. Money is tight at the mo, so if anyone could help out please let me know :flower:

If you can, please state prices. Thanks to everyone that has helped so far, everything im still after is below xx

• Nursing bra (preferably padded) size 40e
  • bottlebrush
  • muslin squares
  • bath thermometer
  • cream fitted cotbed sheets and blankets
  • graco raincover for quattro travel sysem
  • curly soft pram / car seat toy
  • Vests for a baby boy in 0-3 months
  • Any boys clothes in 3-6 months (need to start stocking up!)

okay that was quite a long list lol, can anyone help?? xx

I've got an unused box of breastpads if you want them?
I'd only want pnp for them obviously which I'd imagine would be only like...£1 as the box is really light. The box isn't in perfect condition but the stuff inside is all untouched :) PM me if you're interested hun! x

i have sudocreme and muslin squares. As for breast pads, bottle brush, sponge, small bottles and nail clippers set u can get all thes ein asda for a good price, asda own brand, i got a set with nail clippers, nail files, thermometer for bath and hairbrush for £6 i think. Let me know if u want the sudocreme and muslin squares Kx

i have sudocreme and muslin squares. As for breast pads, bottle brush, sponge, small bottles and nail clippers set u can get all thes ein asda for a good price, asda own brand, i got a set with nail clippers, nail files, thermometer for bath and hairbrush for £6 i think. Let me know if u want the sudocreme and muslin squares Kx

Thanks hun :flower: how much you after? xx

If you sign up to SMA they send you out muslin cloths might be worth trying there

I've got a Tommee Tippee manual breast pump I'm looking to get rid of. Couldn't bf so I haven't used it, I have used up the breast pads from it though.

Have u tried your local poundshop for more? I've seen boxes of Johnsons breast pads in mine.

Oh, I also have 2 Mothercare nursing nighties similar to this https://www.mothercare.com/M2b-Flor...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42797041&mcb=core

One is black with white spots and the other is white with black spots, size 18/20. I can take some pictures tomorrow if you're interested? I only wore them for the week I bf, now I'm back in PJ's

Just the p&p hun so pm me your address and will send them and can let u know how much the postage was Kx

u can get samples of sudacream and the other cream, free muslims aswell x

ive got breast pads u can have i dont need em no more :) Ive defo 2 boxs of 40 each poss 3 boxs .

Do you need any breastpads. I have serveral boxes with 100 in each I think. I bought them when they where on special offer and never used them x

I got everything in primark just about for my hospital bag. They were even selling nursing bra's and I only paid £4 for pack of 2, in really nice colours. Would have gave you them as I have got about a dozen but they are 36 and 38E :(

I got everything in primark just about for my hospital bag. They were even selling nursing bra's and I only paid £4 for pack of 2, in really nice colours. Would have gave you them as I have got about a dozen but they are 36 and 38E :(

ahhhh really? I looked in Primark for nursing bras but couldnt find any :shrug: what are the ones like that you have? 38e would be fine for me :thumbup: xx

i have a tommee tippy manual pump with 5 bottles and steriliser box, instructions and dummys...i also have some newborn boys cloths act....just go have a look n bundle some stuff if your still interested

the breast pump and dummies sound good hun :thumbup: ive enough newborn clothes to last me a lifetime, but am after 0-3 and 3-6 if you have anything? xx

i have a ton of 0-3 stuff too and seen as little man is no longer that little i need to get rid hehe...i also have 2 nursing bras never worn but there a 34F...so dunno if they'll be any good...i'll just go get some stuff out then hun brb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->