Wanting another but timing isn’t good?

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi, I’m just looking for advice really, I really want another baby, but my partner is wanting a bit more of a gap (our LG is nearly 10 months)

We are having a wedding in October 2019 so I really don’t want to be pregnant or recently pregnant for that.

My question is, how do I stop the baby fever???

I don't think you can stop the baby fever!, Avoid teeny tiny squishy babies :haha:

You could start TTC on your wedding night, that's all way a nice story if you get pregnant quickly with a honeymoon baby!.

In reality your LO will still be very you (Just turned two by my very bad maths?) so it'll still be a close age gap if you wait until after your wedding.

Good luck! <3

Having baby fever- so lovely to hear! I think this wish is just natural. We're at the stage when we both are wanting more. Unfortunately we have to use med help to conceive. So know this feeling..But I support I'd wait for some time being in your shoes. By the time of your wedding you'll get even more strength for another pregnancy. I really think this would be the nice start -xo. Be blessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->