wanting some TTC buddies :)!!!!

im 27 too :) i only went once or twice before i was pregnant just to have checkups, but like you said, before getting pregnant, i really didnt have a reason to go either. thats good that the pill could help regulate that for you, hopefully this doctor that you are going to see will be able to help regulate things as well. thank goodness they didnt make you wait a full year! hope your appointment goes well and you will get answers!! youll have to let us know what they say :)

Ladies I understand you thoughts in not going to the gyno but they do check for cancer yearly. I had cancer cells removed when I was 21. I started getting abnormal paps when I was 18 and every year they would continue to be abnormal. Then right after my first marriage I had to have part of my cervix removed. It is very important to get your annual check up whether or not you are ttc. If I wouldnt have caught that I may never have had my girls.

bridget, i totally agree. as i said, i have gone a few times before being pregnant (my daughter is almost 2, so i started going in my early twenties), and have been many times since. I too had some abnormal paps and had to have biopsys and whatnot so i by all means know the importance of the gyno!! i agree that checkups are a must!

I started going to a new OB/GYN after my mc in aug and he asked me about it because he could tell by looking at my cervix that I had that procedure done. He said he wants to watch that very carefully. I have had to have paps done every 6 months for like 4 years straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->