Wanting to get pregnant after miscarriage, advice and support needed

xxwagner11

Reaction score
Hi, i just registered so im pretty new to this.

Just wondering how many others have gone through this. After giving birth to my now almost 5 year old I had the mirena iud inserted. Her dad and I split up soon after and my daughter and I are now living with my boyfriend of 2 years. We got pregnant ( clearly accidental because of the iud) in December and I miscarried at 13 weeks. It was the hardest few months I've ever been through, although I think the whole process of it made my boyfriend and I stronger.

For about two months now I've found myself wanting another baby, which I'm guessing has to do with the miscarriage somewhat. It would also give my daughter a sibling which she's been asking for for years. My boyfriend and I have talked about it and although it's something we both want, he's 25 and I'm 23. His parent were devistated after the miscarriage and would love for us to have a baby but my parents wouldn't approve at first because we're not married. ( they don't know about the miscarriage). I'm not sure how to go about this. Do I tell my parents we're planning on a baby or just wait and play it by ear?

I think I miss being pregnant more than anything, and getting used to te idea of a baby coming, and then nothing.

Has anyone else gone through this after having a miscarriage?
Any advice would help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->