wanting to go naturally

musicmomma

Reaction score
Is it true that even if you are not dilating, or having contractions or have any signs of impending labor you could just as easily go into labor at any moment?

Like say you go to your doctor and they check you and have no signs, could you go into labor that night anyway? Just trying to avoid an induction!

Its not as likely but it could still happen! I went from nothing, totally unfavourable cervix which was thick as a brick :haha:, no dilation and no cramps to starting labour an hour later and holding DS 5 hours after that! The midwife was surprised but not "wow this just never happens!" surprised. :)

It can happen :) I'm always fav weeks ahead and my kids are always late :(

I was showing NO signs of anything happening 2 days before my due date, no BH, no twinges, no loss of plug or show, no runny bowels, no nesting NOTHING. Then, I went to bed as normal, that night in bed my waters broke and I gave birth to my little girl that day!! So no, just because you are showing no signs does not mean you won't go into labour spontaneously xxxx

Yep, can happen. Or, you can be me, who walked around 3cm dilated for 3 weeks with my first and was 4cm dilated this past Monday and still pregnant on Friday. :haha: :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->