Wanting to ignore it all!

Msammi123

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I'm over the moon that I'm pregnant!! :kiss:

I've been lurking in here since finding out a week ago BUT I'm desperately trying to just ignore the fact that iam because I've suffered heartache in the past!! :nope:
My last MC was in November last year but as my sig says I've had a lot go on in that department!
I'm putting off ringing the doctors because I suppose I'm dreading the fact that I might mc again and I just feel so drained sometimes.:cry:
My symptoms come and go and other than tieredness and sore boobs I don't even feel pregnant! My OH says he just has a feeling that everything's going to be ok but I feel I'm convincing myself that it's not, which is upsetting:cry:

I wish that things were easy and I could just believe that everything's going to be ok!!
The anxiety is making me loopy:wacko:
Sorry for the depressing post but I just had to vent :flower:

So sorry for your losses :hugs:but try not to stress & worry too much as that is not good for you or your baby :hugs:

I hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months hun :hugs:

So sorry for your losses hun. Your last loss was only a few months ago. Of course you're going to try to protect yourself by trying to bury your head in the sand. It's completely understandable.
I did the same with my rainbow's pregnancy. I didn't enjoy it one bit cos I was constantly worried/anxious/suffering insomnia.

This time I hope to try to enjoy first tri a bit more and be a bit more present but it's been quite some time since my last loss. 14 months :thumbup:

Thank you! I'm feeling very emotional today!
I know I have to go and see the doctor because they will want to do an early scan but I'm terrified x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->